- What personal data we collect and why
- What we do with your personal data
- How we secure your personal data
- How you can change or delete your personal data
- What cookies we use and why
- ‘Site’ – means the publicly available website www.happyhealthyed.com
- ‘Service’ – means the conference event organisation service we provide to our customers.
- ‘User’ – means a person who uses our Site.
- ‘Personal Data’ – means any information that can personally identify an individual.
WHO WE ARE
Happy Healthy Education Community Interest Company (CIC)
Registered address: International House, 12 Constance Street, London E16 2DQ
This Community Interest Company is registered in Cornwall, England
Registered number 11352255
Director: Andrea Blair
Our website allows individuals to find out about our Happy Healthy Education conference event, to follow links for booking tickets, to sign-up to our mailing list, to follow links for registration as a participant, and to make enquiries.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process various forms of information when you use our Site or Service:
‘User-Provided’ Information – When you use our Site or Service, you may provide Personal Data and we as a result, may collect this. Personal data is any form of information that can identify an individual for example, name, email address, mailing address.
- Your email address when you subscribe to our mailing list (stored and managed within the Mailchimp service).
- Your name, email address, phone number, information about your business (including bio and logo/photographs) – when you register as a Sponsor/Exhibitor/Speaker at our event (processed in Google Forms).
- Your name, address and email address when you book tickets for one of our events (booked through Eventbrite).
- Your email address and name, when you send us an email.
- Some of your profile information when you engage with us on social media.
- Some of your profile information when you leave comments or reviews about our services.
Payment Information – we do not collect your payment information, as this is collected by Eventbrite as part of the ticket booking service they provide. More information on the Eventbrite terms of service.
‘Automatically Collected’ Information – If you use our Site or Service we may automatically collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. We achieve this by using cookies and other forms of technology. All of the information that is automatically collected is statistical data about our User’s browsing actions and patterns.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- To carry out any business essential administrative processes.
- To notify you of any changes to our Service
- To provide any information you have requested or that we feel may be of genuine interest to you. These include updates about the services we offer and general business information. You have the right to opt-out of receiving any promotional information as detailed below under ‘Your Rights’ of this policy.
We use the following cookies:
Analytical / Performance cookies – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This also helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that Users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We may use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
When you use our website, your device or browser may be sent cookies from third parties, for example when using embedded content and social network links. It’s important for you to know that we have no access to or control over cookies used by these companies or third-party websites. We suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Main third-party links:
- Social media links – facebook, twitter, instagram and linkedin
- Eventbrite for ticket booking
- Google Forms – for particpant registration
We use Google Analytics to measure traffic to our Site and understand how Users move around and use our Service. We use this information to enhance the Site and Service we provide to ensure that Users get the best experience possible. All of the information we collect from Google Analytics is aggregate and will not be disclosed with any other third parties.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION AND KEEP IT SECURE
If you send us an email message with an enquiry or request, we will store that email within our email account, which is hosted securely with our email account service provider Google Workspace (Gmail). We will store the email for as long as is required to deal with your enquiry or request.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business / legitimate need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Protecting the privacy of children is particularly important in data protection. Anyone under the age of 18 is not eligible to use our Service. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Data of anyone younger than 18 unless parental consent has been obtained prior to using our Service. If you are under the age of 18 and we have not been provided clear parental consent, then please do not use or access our Service at any time.
If we become aware of any personal data that has been gathered on a child who is under the age of 18 without parental consent, we will take the appropriate action to ensure it is removed from our system.
If you, as a parent or guardian, discover that your child (under the age of 18) is using our Service without your consent, please notify us and will we take the relevant action to ensure the Personal Data of the child is erased.
We will continue to retain any information collected from a User of our Service as long as is needed to fulfil our contract with the User and to provide the service the User has requested.
We do not share any Personal Information with third parties.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have contacted us via email about our Service, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Last edited: 2/03/21